Distorted signature picture size

• 2 weeks later...

Raymond, I see what you mean -- on my PC, at least. I don't see a signature photo from you at all on my iPad.

Are you hosting the photos separately or on the TRR website? My signature photos, linked from my SmugMug account, show up with the correct proportions.

Don,

I just copy the photo from my picasa webalbum and paste it into the signature page of theTRR forum.

Strange that the picture doesn't show up on your iPad instead of your PC on which it does.

Raymond

P.S.

On my wife's iPad the picture does shows up distorted as well!

If I save your signature image to my SmugMug account, it shows up here like this as a linked image:

i-mG7n7NQ-M.jpg

Try replacing your pasted-in image with the SmugMug link to the image I've sent you via pm.

And your image shows on my iPad connected to my home network today. No idea what was up when I was travelling the other day. Maybe simply a slow download?