Anyone been doing any rallying?

Guest mrodbert

Guest mrodbert

I caught Andy's mention in Old Stager - "Leading a rally" bah and humbug, man should be struck off the club. At least he didnt do it in a Triumph.

But seriously, well done Andy. What about anyone else. Been up to anything worth a mention?

Mark

Not me - but new gearbox in the boot of my car today so it looks like im on for the Tour of Cheshire with Rob Kiff sitting with me .......... subject to actually getting the box in the car ........ and it all working .....

Regards

Tony

Sorry Mark, not been out in the TR yet this year as it's been having major surgery after the rigours of the Rally of the Tests - we did get a mention in Triumph World for that one 14th o/a, 2nd in class and highest placed Triumph :D

The red TR4 now has natty side vents, completely re-wired from the dash forwards with all fuses and relays in one place, refurbished wipers and a very trick twin cable throttle linkage thingy that gives us full throttle opening with very little travel, including being able to adjust both closed and full throttle postions. Now looking forward to its first outing on the Tour of Cheshire, March 12th.

That give you anything to go on? Oh, and a couple of RotT photos that came out very nicely if you'd like them for the mag - I could email them to you in higher reolution.

cheers, Andy

BEFORE:

andyRallyofTests.jpg

AFTER:

AndyRoTFinish.jpg

Do you have the special TRactors team right front wing modification ????? ideal for parking on fast moving walls ???? your second picture makes your wing look just like mine Andy !!

Regards

Tony