Front wing filler panels

Does anyone have any photos or info to show me how the filler panels (part numbers 850457 & 458) fit in the headlight area of the inner and outer front wings? I've bought new ones and the curve doesnt match either my repro inner wing or the stanpart outer wing and the bolt holes also dont seem to line up. I've tried them both ways up and swapped the RH one to the left side of the car and still cant seem to make them fit.

Once I know which way up they go then I can probably cut and shape to fit, but don't want to do that till I know I have them in the right place and orientation. Seems a simple little panel - how hard can it be!!

Things are becoming clearer. The first problem is that the parts are incorrectly marked; the one marked RH is acually the left and vice versa - thankyou Rimmer!! Once I tried it in the correct position at least I can see how it is supposed to fit. The second problem though is that the shape only loosely resembles the mating parts!

This is actually just part of a larger issue because the headlight curve on the new repro inner wing doesnt match the headlight panel (original), so I need to sort that out before I start modifying the filler panel. One thing at a time and I should get there in the end!!