South of France Trip & it's getting Hotter!!

How many of you are likely to come? Have friends with 2 bedroom apartment (with pool) that they rent out, and others with an enormous villa (unfortunately with price to match!). Back in the UK early june, so I'll try to find some details - and there is a local agent who does holiday rents - usually cheaper than Brit owners or agents!!!!

Unfortunately for us has been a gearbox out job - clutch fork sheared!!! As a result clutch itself and bearing mashed, slave blew seals and lost all fluid, and master cylinder looks a bit dodgy too - so pretty comprehensive!!!! Most bits now arrived from UK and hopefully mobile again next week, but considerably lighter in the euro department!!! Ho Hum!!!!

Oh no Alan hope all goes well getting it back together?

Only two of us come down, pool, air conditioning, comfy bed & sofa please.

Cheers

Mike.

Edited by mike3739

Try googling "Groux immobilier Vence" and look at Vence locations. Our friends 2 bed appt you can see by googling "Cunnington La Pierre droite" will take you to their bit of "owners direct" website. Pool, bed and sofa is easy - aircon a bit more difficult!!! if any of that is no good (or need any other local knowledge, e.g. on any particular location), pm with your contact details and see what i can come up with.

In meantime, and to add to your withdrawal symptoms, am presently sipping chilled rose in the sun and listening to Radio Riviera's coverage of the Monaco GP qualification! Tough life sometimes ain't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by alan57

Yipee!!! Mobile again! Does it seem faster or is that I am just carrying less weight in the wallet???!!!!

Good to hear Alan, I think it is the feel good factor coming into play & probably the sun down there!!

Cheers

Mike