TR6 XRV189L

Hi

I was chatting to someone at a party on Saturday night who used to own a TR6 registration number XRV189L. When he knew I had a TR6 we got chatting and he was wondering whether it was still around. I said I would look into it for him.

My search on the DVLA website comes up with a 'Date of Liability' of 30/06/1987 and that it is 'Unlicensed'. He owned the car from 1981(ish) to 1996(ish). It was obviously off the road for the latter part of his ownership when family got in the way of the rebuild and he moved to London Town for a few years. He sold it needing some work and with no road tax. It was originally white, but he changed it to BRG. He lived in the Manchester/Stockport area as far as I know.

Does anyone have this car hidden away or know anything about it? Any info welcomed.

Cheers

Roger