H6 Carbs... Give me a Pi system

Hi All.

As the title says, Give me a Pi system and i will sort it.

Carbs.. smelly leaky things. :unsure: I remember playing with my dads old petrol mower,

fixed it till i broke it, well i was only seven at the time, he was not best pleased.

I thought i had set up the carbs relatively well enough as a starting point, enough to get it down the drive

and back.

So today thought i would fine tune it. So got the motor warmed up, then noticed front carb leaking from the bottom gland,

great. So took out the jet assembly, all looked fine , put it all back, centralised the needle, all back together.

Still bloody leaks. This is despite the use of new cork seals,which were presoaked in oil, new washers .

Its now out of tune and sounds like a dog.

Plan to start again from scratch.

I am not happy, anyone want to buy a Tr3a :angry:

Cheers

Mr Grumpy

Hi Mr. grumpy! I don't know if you saw the article I sent to the magazine regarding renewing the seals on H6 carbs. with Neoprene washers? If you'd like some photo's than please PM me your eMail address.

If you're "Grumpy" then I'm "Happy" !!!

Happy!

Edited by Fireman049