Front brake pipes

Would be very grateful if someone could post a picture of the flexible front pipes with the wheel on full lock. After long rebuild not sure if mine aren't a bit close to the rim. Thanks

HI if stuck, typing your search term into google images is often helpful if you don't mind a bit of scrolling

How about this page. some look helpful

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=tr4+front+suspension&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&qscrl=1&nord=1&rlz=1T4ACAW_enGB420GB420&imgrefurl=http://www.dolls.shop-1st.biz/shop/0-triumph-tr4-1-HIGHEST.html&w=140&h=105&ndsp=21&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAESEglsF3Ruf-e5XyHhIa3tUbPt9A&biw=1480&bih=970

MIke

Mike, thanks for your help. I'm wondering if I've got the loop in the flexible pipe in the wrong place. Presumably you can move the loop by rotating the fixing on the chassis end. Just can't find a picture of how it should be done. JJC

Mike, thanks for your help. I'm wondering if I've got the loop in the flexible pipe in the wrong place. Presumably you can move the loop by rotating the fixing on the chassis end. Just can't find a picture of how it should be done. JJC

HI again

I poked my mobile underneath car and got this. The hose is the optional Moss braided p/nTT3042 and has no kinks on full lock as you can see.. I imagine yes you can determine the fall of the pipe when not at full lock by mild rotation before tightening down.

Mike

Mike - great thanks. Much appreciated. My braidedhoses look longer than yours. I had a sneaky feeling that might have been the case. Anyone know what the correct original length should be? Needless to say I've binned the originals. JJC

Mike - great thanks. Much appreciated. My braidedhoses look longer than yours. I had a sneaky feeling that might have been the case. Anyone know what the correct original length should be? Needless to say I've binned the originals. JJC

The braided hoses are the same length as the ones I took off and counter-intuitively they list cheaper than the plain Jane rubber ones. No doubt you could save a few quids by hunting around, but as they don't cost a lot in the first place you can't save much in absolute terms,

Mike