Anyone tried to fit the repro small mouth reveal mouldings from Moss.

A local bodyshop who've painted my front apron prior to fitting on my car tell me that they don't fit! I've phoned Moss and the first response was that I should have checked them when I bought them. Second response was that no one else has had a problem and as they've now sold out, they can't take a set to Harrogate for me to compare with the ones I bought.

Just wanted to find out if anyone else has had a problem, or do they fit with a bit of patience and bending. The bottom one just about fits, but the shape of the top one seems way out. Don't want to cause a fuss if it's me but the response from Moss to a very gentle question was far from helpful.

thanks

Malcolm

Anyone tried to fit the repro small mouth reveal mouldings from Moss.

A local bodyshop who've painted my front apron prior to fitting on my car tell me that they don't fit! I've phoned Moss and the first response was that I should have checked them when I bought them. Second response was that no one else has had a problem and as they've now sold out, they can't take a set to Harrogate for me to compare with the ones I bought.

Just wanted to find out if anyone else has had a problem, or do they fit with a bit of patience and bending. The bottom one just about fits, but the shape of the top one seems way out. Don't want to cause a fuss if it's me but the response from Moss to a very gentle question was far from helpful.

thanks

Malcolm

Malcolm, you are not getting a lot of response to this question but in general few if any of the repro parts fit properly without some adjustment and the trim is no exception. For my TR3A the new wing beading will need to be fettled and so will the new stone guards so it doesn't surprise me that your nose trim doesn't fit out of the box. What I dont know is what options you have for making it fit and if there any alternatives short of a miracle on eBay.

Stan