MUSTANG VENT DRAINS

OK the box arrived this morning with 25 sets of the mustang vent drains. Paypal final charge was £74.79 and no charges made by Customs so final cost is near as dammit £3.00 a pair. I need to add on 50p for post and packing. Let me have your postal address by a PM and I'll get them off to you. A cheque is probably easiest unless you want to use paypal - I will reply by PM with all my details

They are fixed in place by top and bottom rubber moulded gromits on the back - looks like 8mm dia holes will be needed in the baffle plate. There is no direct hose connection for the drain pipe so it will probably be a case of a tight fit through the baffle plate and sticking it in through the back of the weep sleeve if that makes sense - see picture

Tell you what I think they could be used for - the bottom of the TR7 rear wings or other flat soffits such as the TR7 footwell or the boot of a 6. Anywhere there is water which shouldn't be there! With the vent exit facing to the rear it should be sucked out by wind speed.

Edited by jemgee

Yes, arrived today. Many thanks for all your trouble.

Ivor