TR6 V8 Home again !

Well, after the big sell-off, I've managed to buy back my favourite TR6.

I originally bought this car in early 2009 but had to sell it later in the year due to financial worries.

I asked the chap who bought it to give me first refusal should he ever sell and a few weeks ago he called me up to ask if I would like to buy the old girl back.

A few quick calculations, and I worked out that if I sold both my "project" cars I could just about afford it, so just a few weeks later, the car is back home with me.

Still in fabulous condition, with some new bits added and a major service done. There are a few jobs to be done (the gearbox is BLOODY difficult to get into gear now....methinks the clutch hydraulics need looking at) but it still runs as sweetly as ever, with the body gently rocking from side to side on idle and that wonderful throaty roar from the exhaust.

Can't wait for spring/summer.

Simon

Posted this vid before buy this is higher quality...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJjWZz5I2oQ (turn up the sound!)

You only live twice....... :P

Nice bruiser of a motor bike as well...Truimphs all round :rolleyes:

I think the bikes probably got as much torque as your V8 engined 6..nice one Simon :)