TR4A Ammeter wiring

Good evening,

Today I received my dashboard back from having it re-veneered, it looks great in crown cut European Walnut. I have spent the afternoon fitting the instruments and making all the wiring connections and hence my query. On the back of the ammeter are four spade connectors, two wide and two narrow. I have fitted a Brown wire and a Brown and White wire to the two wide spade connectors and a Brown to one of the narrow spade connectors which is "paired"to the Brown and White wide spade connector. Should there be a wire fitted to the second narrow spade connector? It is several months since I removed the dash and cannot remember if it was used. I labelled all the wires as I was removing the instruments from the dash and cannot see another wire marked as going to the ammeter.I have looked for an unused wire under the dash but cannot see one. My car has an overdrive fitted.

Can anyone advise me please about the unused spade connector.

I have also posted this question on the main forum.