Superpro lower outer wishbone bushes

Still dismantling the PPO's efforts. We have Superpro bushes in the outer fulcrums to the lower wishbones. Upon dismantling, all that is there there is the original fulcrum bolt and castellated nut (will be renewed) plus a washer at extreme front and back. The wishbones have Superpro bushes installed with their crush tubes. Apart from new trunnions there's nothing else, none of the malarkey I remember from my TR6 with cupped washers, sealing rings etc etc.

My question is, is that all there is for the Superpro installation? I hope so because it's much simpler than the standard setup.

Edited by peejay4A

Hi Pete,

not all Superpro items are the same as original - different material, and it is engineered properly for the specific application. In contrast to some other cheaper product, which can be a direct replica of the original rubber component, regardless of the fact that the materials are significantly different. Another instance of you gets what you pays for !!

Links below to Superpro and Superflex catalogues - you'll find most, but not all, TR items illustrated

http://www.superpro.eu.com/Catalogue/

http://www.superflex.co.uk/

Cheers,

Alec

Cheers Alec,

It looks just like the catalogue item and I have the receipts so 99.9% sure they're the genuine article. I can't see why you'd need all the water seals etc etc needed on the original setup as the Superpro ones are a totally different arrangement. Plenty of grease, new pivot bolts and away we go I guess.