MOT Regulations

Hi - looking for advice (again)

Can anyone tell me what the MOT regulations are around the use of Aeroscreens? Can you present a car for MOT with Aeroscreens (and therefore no wipers/washers) or does the original screen need to be in place?

On a similar vein, I have seen a sidescreen car (at the Goodwood Revival, parked on the Lavant Banking) a few years ago with a cut down competitiion style screen. This had, from memory ~¼ to ½ height stanchions with a cut down screen. I quite fancy recreating this for my car and so afgain I would like to understand any MOT implications:

Hi - looking for advice (again)

Can anyone tell me what the MOT regulations are around the use of Aeroscreens? Can you present a car for MOT with Aeroscreens (and therefore no wipers/washers) or does the original screen need to be in place?

On a similar vein, I have seen a sidescreen car (at the Goodwood Revival, parked on the Lavant Banking) a few years ago with a cut down competitiion style screen. This had, from memory ~¼ to ½ height stanchions with a cut down screen. I quite fancy recreating this for my car and so afgain I would like to understand any MOT implications:

No problem with MOT with aeroscreens on. It used to be standard practice years ago if you had a cracked screen then remove it and the wipers before an MOT ;) If its not fitted then it can be tested.

Stuart.