I'm aware of them and understand the principle of how they work so I'm really looking for real world experiences from anyone that has used them on their own cars or other vehicles they use regularly.

The systems have been around quite a while a gets used a lot in the marine and mining industries or so I've been told, if they are as good as the claims say then I'd consider them to be a cheap investment to aid in protecting our cars.

No personal experience, but for what it's worth, the guy who is doing the body work for me works at a car dealership that sells those ERPS units. He told me he thinks they are not much use and basically a waste of money. However, others my have different experiences.

Cheers, Mike

I'm aware of them and understand the principle of how they work so I'm really looking for real world experiences from anyone that has used them on their own cars or other vehicles they use regularly.

The systems have been around quite a while a gets used a lot in the marine and mining industries or so I've been told, if they are as good as the claims say then I'd consider them to be a cheap investment to aid in protecting our cars.