Sidescreen Hard top parts

I need a set of the right angle brackets that bolt to the hard top and bolt to the back deck saddle these are not included in the fitting kit. I need a set from a scrap hard top or even a set to copy.

Any help muchly appreciated.

Rgds

Rod.

Hi Rod,

Are you in need for those 3 brackets underneath the backwindow ? If so, they are easy to make out of 90 degrees Alu or Stainless steel profile, because they use to be 90 degrees.

Another story are those side brackets left and right, these aren't 90 degrees and have a strange bended shape. I do have those two for you on loan, can take those with me to Malvern ......

Cheers - Raymond

Hi Raymond,

I need all five brackets or at least one each of the different types.

Thanks for the offer but I am unable to make Malvern this year due to work getting in the way.

As you say not quite as straight forward as first thought, the leg length must be right to compress the rubber seal enough.

Rgds

Rod

Edited by Rodbr

Hi Rod

I live in the east of Scotland, North Berwick and am going to Malvern, if I see any I'll get some,

I need just one! You can copy the 4 brackets I already have if you like.

If you know anyone from the Central Belt who needs a lift, get them to mail me or phone

01620 895231

regards Bill

I need all five brackets or at least one each of the different types.

Thanks for the offer but I am unable to make Malvern this year due to work getting in the way.

As you say not quite as straight forward as first thought, the leg length must be right to compress the rubber seal enough.

Rgds

Rod