Guest JohnG

Thanks Malcolm,

I will forward some of the finished car when I fathom out how to work my new scanner.

Also to let everyone know that the bodyshell is original with no rot other than a one inch hole on the n/s sill a bit of rot on the front scuttle and nosecone where the bonnet hinges.

I acquired the car about 4 1/2  years ago,it had been involved in an accident in 1983 and laid up in dry storage untill I purchased it.It had received heavy accident damage (or so it appeared) on the front n/s ,point of impact being exactly where the head light pod sits.Fearing the worst I had the body shell jigged,to find to my immense satisfaction and relief that it was straight as per the factory settings.I did however have to change front n/s inner wing,n/s outer wing nose cone and all the other relevant bits you find in that area.

I will ,hopefully in the next issue of TR Action have an article on its rebuild.

Cheers

JohnG