T R 7 fhc

My tr7 has sat in my garage for 5 years & is sorn

I have both tr7 & sprint engine . S Steal exhaust separate gearbox , plus lots of spares from a second cat that was stripped ,including dash glass ......etc. I am looking to sell the lot in one go.

I am not after mega bucks so please feel free to contact me .

OK Quick update I have been offered £200 by a dealer, and will let this go as I do need the space. Anyone who is interested please contact me within 24 hours, as i would prefer to sell to someone who has an interest in the triumph. best regards

Mark

Edited by marktr7

T R 7 fhc

My TR7 has sat in my garage for 5 years & is sorn.

The car is basically whole but needs restoration and attention to get it running. the bodywork is orange with differnt doors which I replaced for none rusted, the carbs have been refurbished and the engine in the car is from a sprint it also has a Stainless Steal exhaust. the front bottom pannel needs replacing and there is no battery and the tyres are flat.

In addition I have a further TR7 engine 2.0 . , separate gearbox , plus lots of spares from a second car that I stripped ,including dash, rear parcel, basically eveything bar the body work......etc.

Just been to the garage tonight I have boxes and boxes of bits There is even a set of rover alloy wheels

I am looking to sell the lot in one go.

I am not after mega bucks so please feel free to contact me and make me an offer, I dont want to just dump it and hope someone can use this but this has to go.

Location Norwich Norfolk, I think there may be an after market sunroof in there some where but not built in to the car...I even have a few more bits in the loft which i will include.

OK Quick update I have been offered £200 by a dealer, and will let this go as I do need the space. Anyone who is interested please contact me within 24 hours, as i would prefer to sell to someone who has an interest in the triumph. best regards

Mark

Email me

Edited by marktr7

I remember removing a sunroof from the second tr it might be in with the other parts . On quick inspection the shell is still ok . Sill was patched years ago with part from rimmers. I think ?

Turrets seem ok . Light housing front panel and lower spoiler needs work . Paint Orange . Doors one silver blue / one green

Hello Mark

I am after a 7 without a sunroof

Lee

Hi Lee this is a "FHC" (Fixed head coup) and has no sun roof. I have all the documentation and some service history. I have placed this on ebay,(Item number: 400128707705) but would prefer to sell to someone who has a genuine interest in the car. I have had the car for eight years and fully intended on keeping the car and restoring myself hence the purchase of a second car for spears long term. However the local council have removed my second permit and I have nowhere to park the other halfs car hence my garage needs to be cleared to make room and im gutted...its been there five years so ive paid all that rent now for nothing.

Who ever gets this gets a shed load of spares and a car. viewing is welcome

Did you manage to sell the car MarkTR7?

Hi willy wonker, no the tr has been re-listed under item no 400130544243.

on ebay and i have halfed the buy it now price to £300.

Ten minutes ago I have recieved a best offer (17:15)

but would still prefer to sell to a tr enthusiaste. But I will have to let it go this time even if it doesnt reach the sell by price.

If you wish to discuss this my mobile is 07725597804

Best regards Mark

Edited by marktr7

Hi Mark,

sadly the market for project TR7s is minimal, restoration cost doesn't even begin to equate with completed resale value, and the dwindling number of decent Wedges limits the market for a superfluity of spares. Geography doesn't help in your instance, Norwich is rather out on a limb - a long haul added to the cost of a hire van and trailer.

Well done for your efforts in trying to find the car a good home, rather than simply calling in the local scrappy. Hopefully the buyer might restore the car rather than break it for an already oversupplied spares market.

Cheers,

Alec

Mark I would love to take the car off your hands especially for the price quoted, but as Alex has mentioned, you are a few miles from me in South Wales so the cost of transport would outweigh the project benifits to me.

Good luck on the sale and lets hope you get a few more quid for the car than has been offered so far.

Well after 17 years its gone, I hope the guy has been honest and restores the tr, if so ill try post a few pics when its done.

Just thanks to all that have responded to my posts and I wish you all well in keeping these fantastic cars on the road.

Best regrads

Mark (x tr7 owner :(post-8772-127756453952_thumb.jpg

post-8772-127756453952_thumb.jpg