TR6 Spare Wheel

I recently replaced my wire wheels with Minilites.

The deal I got was for 4 which seemed OK - I will just get a steel wheel as a spare on EBAY I thought.

Well that was the intention, sadly not so easy.

Does anyone have a single wheel for sale (can be with or without tyre)? or know where I might get one?

Cheers...Alan

hi alan, did you sell your wire wheels or are you going to keep them ? i have a set of tr6 steel wheels inc centre caps, chrome trims nuts and tyres and 1 tr4a steel wheel wouldnt want to split the set of tr6 wheels up, but would love a tidy set of wires for my wheels and some cash if it is of any use to you? i dont mind selling the set of tr6 wheels to any one else if they are interested - thanks pete

...steel wheel ...Does anyone have a single wheel for sale (can be with or without tyre)? or know where I might get one?

Try Carl at TR Trader

0161 485 5005

Ivor

Alan,

I don't know if you've got fixed up yet, but I have a single steel wheel if you still need one. When I bought my car it had 4 wires and a steel spare. The previous owner had obviously never had a puncture!

Cheers,

Deryck