No wintersleep anymore

Brilliant weather today, getting nervous and must took her out for a drive today ! After a four months wintersleep and time enough to improve some "things" can't wait for the experience, so start engines and go.....

Must say really great to drive with the new 123 ignition, a great improvement. And no more scuttle shake anymore (even not at 120 km) due to a proper balancing of the wheels. Just like Jean Roulleuax earlier mentioned: "carefully balanced front wheels can do magic". It is true, really magic and whitout any stabilizers or whatever.

Cheers,

Hello Raymond,

Great news, man! My TR is still hybernating in the (heated) workshop. I've turned my attention to one of my Saabs: replaced the front suspension bushes etc. And the left door is being resprayed (don't ask).

When I see you're pics taken on the dyke, I'm so envy... this is a powder blue TR in it's element! Proper Dutch landscape: flat as a pancake, river view and a row of poplar trees on the horizon!

Drive safely this season!

Menno

Edited by Menno van Rij