sidescreen Information

When I had my TR3A I needed plastic windows and had lots of problems getting the right stuff.

I recently let a stepladder fall in the kitchen, and it hit my Microwave breaking the plastic front cover.

No luck with spare parts they havent made this one for years, and we have had it for 27 years Panasonic or National genius, and its irreplaceable.

looking on the net I found a firm called Barkston the plastics people who cut it to size and posted it to me freepost it arrived the next day for

£5.25, job done, their website has lots of info.

To those who have neither sewing skills nor sewing machines to redo sidescreens, The Roadster Factory is having a 30% off list price sale until 1/15/10. 30% off $730 is $219. I sent mine in last week after talking to John Swager from TRF. Curious to know if the Brits are getting it done for less.

Bob Brennan

S. Freeport, ME

Edited by Bob Brennan

To those who have neither sewing skills nor sewing machines to redo sidescreens, The Roadster Factory is having a 30% off list price sale until 1/15/10. 30% off $730 is $219. I sent mine in last week after talking to John Swager from TRF. Curious to know if the Brits are getting it done for less.

Quote received about a year ago for having a pair of late TR3A dzus-type sidescreens refurbished (black vinyl with sliding window):

The price for new s/screens for tr3a is £385.00

Or to use your old frames , I can do that for £245.00 + vat

Regards

Mrs Laura Bates

MOTO-BUILD LTD

TEL:01784 477477 FAX:01784 477478

lbates@moto-build.co.uk

www.moto-build.co.uk