TR3A - bumperettes wihout bumper bar

Hi,

I have seen a couple of times photos of some TR3A without the front bumper bar, but with the front bumperettes still in their place.

Do you know if there is any fixture available (or drawing of it) for mounting the bumperettes without the bumper bar? I mean in the TR3A, since I guess that this is easier in the TR2/TR3 because of the way the bumper bar is attached to the body.

Thanks for your answers and Merry Christmas.

Jesús

Hi,

I have seen a couple of times photos of some TR3A without the front bumper bar, but with the front bumperettes still in their place.

Do you know if there is any fixture available (or drawing of it) for mounting the bumperettes without the bumper bar? I mean in the TR3A, since I guess that this is easier in the TR2/TR3 because of the way the bumper bar is attached to the body.

Thanks for your answers and Merry Christmas.

Jesús

Hi Jesus

I imagine that you mean the "Over-riders". One of the ways to fit them would be to close off the main bumper holes and make new ones inline with the top bracket this way the holes would be almost concealed. The bottom bolt would have to have a link to the chassis as per the original to give you some strength - especially when parking!!

Happy Christmas to you and all others reading this.

JohnS