rustfree TR7's

Having owned my TR7 for only 6 months or so, It had to go for I decided I could not afford Two TR's.

I have sold it to a bloke from Germany, Markus Henniken, he is to fly in to Manchester next thursday collect the car drive to Malvern and then home to Germany, its a limey green one, a coupe, so give the lad a wave please.

I am in the throes of rebuilding a 250, have a new chassis now but body repairs are stalling the job so I have been looking round for a body shell for ages now.

I went to "California connection" in Ashbourne who have been bringing cars in for years from their 2 yards in San Diego California.

They have about 30 cars there including a TR7 coupe, convertible and a real TR8, these cars are pretty much rustfree, knowing how much body repairs cost, maybe it would be worthwhile looking at a california car.

I have no connection with this firm but thought I would share the findings of my recent visit.