Convert a TR 5 from RHD to LHD

We're going to convert a Triumph TR5 from a RHD to a LHD. Does someone have some experience with this convert? If yes, can you give me some good advice? Which parts I need to order and which parts not!

I'm also looking for some good bucket seats for a TR-5! May be I'm going to take the Corbeau Classic Seats, does someone know that they are good sitting?

Thanks a lot!

We're going to convert a Triumph TR5 from a RHD to a LHD. Does someone have some experience with this convert? If yes, can you give me some good advice? Which parts I need to order and which parts not!

I'm also looking for some good bucket seats for a TR-5! May be I'm going to take the Corbeau Classic Seats, does someone know that they are good sitting?

Thanks a lot!

A TR6...yeah, go for it but a 5?.... :blink:

Surprised

Tony

Thanks a lot!

You shouldnt have too much problem finding the parts needed as quite a few 250s have been converted in this country. You will need to take some templates from one side and transpose them over for the bulkhead holes. One of the hardest parts to find will be the throttle pedal as L/hand PI ones are very rare. See thread on this forum about them. TR Bitz 01925 861861 have imported quite a few cars and may well have a lot of the essential parts and dont forget that the parts left over will be saleable to anyone doing the reverse. ;)

Stuart.

Thanks a lot!

I have just purchased theclassic seat for my TR3 which has a rollcage fitted and there fore restricted for space,i am VERY disapointed and would not put in my 5,surgest you look at their recliner gtb or gts.Roy