HELP WITH THE IDENTIFICATION PLATE

Hi guy's

Can any one tell me how the Comm No should start on my 1968 reg tr5 as I can't read anything on the plate! Stamped on the top is CP **** 0 Then uder the CP is 19 further on and a bit lower is 11 which I think is the colour and trim code. under the 11 and alittle to the left is 4 numbers. lastly at the very bottom of the plate is

BS Au** ****

Which is the Comm No?

* is numbers.

Thanks Steve.

Hi guy's

Can any one tell me how the Comm No should start on my 1968 reg tr5 as I can't read anything on the plate! Stamped on the top is CP **** 0 Then uder the CP is 19 further on and a bit lower is 11 which I think is the colour and trim code. under the 11 and alittle to the left is 4 numbers. lastly at the very bottom of the plate is

BS Au** ****

Which is the Comm No?

* is numbers.

Thanks Steve.

Steve

This should answer your question.

http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/rimmer/triumph/tr6/comm-plates

The Cp number is the Commision Number, 19 being paint and 11 trim.

Cheers

Guy

Edited by Jersey Royal
Thanks guys for the info.In my ignorance I did'nt know the chassis no and commission no were the same ,you learn somthing every day!

Steve.

Hi Steve

No prob's and by the way it is O not 0 it refers to the car being fitted with overdrive

Regards

Neil

Edited by ntc