I have owned Chassis 1215 for some years now. The car is a RHD and has some competition history here in the USA. I can trace it's history back to California in the 60s, when some parts were taken off of it to use on a competition TR possibly a supercharger?? The original color was light blue with blue interior. At one time it was also white. The the seats ares till the original material, The dash is distinctive and might be recognized by someone who knew the car before it was shipped over here. You will note that the vacuum gauge has been replaced and the hole fitted with a washer to mount the narrower gauge. Given the quality of the early picture it's hard to tell if in fact the vacuum gauge changed position or not. Thus the vacuum gauge (Smiths) may have been with the car from the onset. The 10 ld? pressure gauge seems to be a generic industrial item fitted with the Jaeger/Smiths trim ring. Also fited with single seat size roll bar don't know when installed or removed, It did have a 3 over 3 registration plate mounting on the boot lid at one time but It was not on the car when I bought it. Prior to the middle to late 60s there was another owner who bought the car from the person who imported it. I do have documentation of a person named Cooper who advertized a Light Blue RHD car for sale on the east coast (USA) in 1957. I cannot confirm that it was the same car. Any recollections

would be great!!

tom

post-5368-1238694988_thumb.jpg

post-5368-1238694988_thumb.jpg