TIME OUT....For a funny story!

Hi everyone! I`m new to the forum. I have a funny story to tell you that I read somewhere.

Before going to Europe on business, a man drove his Rolls-Royce to a downtown New York City bank and went in to ask for an

immediate loan of $5,000. The loan officer, taken aback, requested collateral and so the man

said, 'Well then, here are the keys to my Rolls-Royce.' The loan officer promptly had the car driven into the bank's underground parking

for safe keeping, and gave him $5,000. Two weeks later, the man walked through the bank's doors, and asked to settle up his loan and

get his car back. 'That will be $5,000 in principal, and $15.40 in interest', the loan officer said. The man wrote out a check and started to

walk away. 'Wait sir', the loan officer said, 'while you were gone, I found out you are a millionaire. Why in the world would you need to

borrow $5,000?' The man smiled. 'Where else could I park my Rolls-Royce in Manhattan for two weeks and pay only $15.40?