Hi ,

Just got car through its MOT today ,no big deal but its been off road since 1997 ,full body off rebuild,all new panels,rebuilt the lot,brakes ,engine,steering,suspension .etc

thanks to malcom at prestige,bosch pump kit works fine ,no loss of pressure ,fires first time even after 5 months since started,

just got to argue with tax office now for my free tax,

car is a cr model built in november 1972 with 150bhp cp engine ,registared 3rd february 1973.so here i come back on road ,hurray

alan

Hi ,

Just got car through its MOT today ,no big deal but its been off road since 1997 ,full body off rebuild,all new panels,rebuilt the lot,brakes ,engine,steering,suspension .etc

thanks to malcom at prestige,bosch pump kit works fine ,no loss of pressure ,fires first time even after 5 months since started,

car is a cr model built in november 1972 with 150bhp cp engine ,registared 3rd february 1973.so here i come back on road ,hurray

alan

Very big deal I should think, you must be feeling good.

Hope to see you out & about.

Ivor

Hi ,

alan

Thats a great achievement Alan.... well done, best of luck with the DVLA...you'll have to jon the register now ;)

john