Prescott - Where were you all?

On Sunday, the local Rotary Club ran an annual event at Prescott, more or less the same format as the upcoming Marque Day. A great day with fabulous weather and the chance to drive the hill. There were about 200-300 classics attending but only 1 TR6 - yours truly.

Edited by badshead

Bill, I'm confused by your mix of tenses. Do you mean it's happened and we've missed it, or it is going to happen. If the former, I must have missed the advance notice; if the latter, when is it?

Jerry

Bill, I'm confused by your mix of tenses. Do you mean it's happened and we've missed it, or it is going to happen. If the former, I must have missed the advance notice; if the latter, when is it?

Jerry

Jerry

Sorry for the confusion, there was an open event at Prescott last Sunday (11th), but the Triumph Marque event using the same format (display, chance to drive the hill & cavalcade) is this coming weekend.