Breaking RHD TR6 150 BHP

I am breaking an insurance write off (dont blame me, I did'nt bump it) TR6 RHD 150 BHP.

The car had a front near side bump and the engine and PI system has already been removed along with the diff.

The OD gearbox is available and the correct 150 BHP J type oil appears clean and on visual inspection all appears good but not tested, but in my experience these mechanically go on forever.

The rear wings, front offside wing and boot lid are ok.

Hood is ok with zip out window, frame is excellent, with only two small reparable tears.

Windscreen and frame appear good.

Rear lights original and fine.

Rear bumper fine.

Interior is complete, chestnut in colour which appears to have been retrimmed but the seats now need new foams.

Dash, dash rear and all RHD bits available for a LHD conversion including pedal box etc.

Please pm me with any reasonable offers or requesting pics of any items including items I haven't listed may be available.

May deliver within reason.

Cheers, Sean

seantindletr@hotmail.co.uk

Mob 07710703858

Edited by ST TR5