Just when I thought everything was fixed something else decides to protest :angry:

I have a nice bright offside headlight with working high beam and a weak dull nearside light that does nothing but glow even when putting on the high beam. My indicators are illuminated as side lights (not sure this is correct?)

Lights wont flash using the foot pedal unless the dip beam is on so I am wondering if I have a problem with this switch?

I have unplugged each wire from the bright headlight in turn and the dim one goes out as expected, checked the earth and that 'looks' okay. I am guessing this is a current issue through a bad earth/ connection 'somewhere'? Is it possible that the light switch on the dash could have a bad connection causing this?

HELP!

Thanks

Mark

Check the ground wires. There are bayonet terminals on the ends of black wires coming back from the headlamps. These terminals are grounded to clips located near or just behind where the horns are found. Clean these of all dirt, rust, etc. Use jumper wires with aligator clips on each end to test for a good or bad ground.