Is my old TR6 out there?

I was a member of the TR Register for quite a few years from the late 80's until the 90's.

During this time a owned an LHD car imported from the USA. I sold the car in a partially restored state and always wondered if the resto was ever finished by the new owner.

When I sold the car it was not UK registered , but I'm sure I would have provided the chassis number etc to the TR6 registrar.

It is possible for the TR6 Registrar to find my old membership details if I provide my name , and hopefully find a record of the chassis number then then let me know what happened to the car?

I was a member of the TR Register for quite a few years from the late 80's until the 90's.

During this time a owned an LHD car imported from the USA. I sold the car in a partially restored state and always wondered if the resto was ever finished by the new owner.

When I sold the car it was not UK registered , but I'm sure I would have provided the chassis number etc to the TR6 registrar.

It is possible for the TR6 Registrar to find my old membership details if I provide my name , and hopefully find a record of the chassis number then then let me know what happened to the car?

If you have the commision number, Derek the TR6 registrar can tell you if it ever appeared in the Register

TR6

Derek Graham

E-mail: saffrontr@tiscali.co.uk

Thanks for the info. I'll have to have a root around at home and see if I can find any more info about the car. I seem to remember that the bloke I sold it to was an engineer working at Marconi in Bedfordshire , and he managed to rebuild more of it in a few months than I ever did in many years!!!

Hi there,

As Stan has noted just send me your name and address and as long as you submitted your details previously I should be able to help.

cheers

Derek

saffrontr@tiscali.co.uk