Can anyone help with an image / images of TR6's fitted with the following types of after market hardtop. Lenham, SAH, Honeybourne and Microplas? These are needed for a future article I am pulling together for TRaction. In fact if you have of any other makes they would also be welcome and may be better than ones I already have.

Hope someone can help

Cheers

Derek

saffrontr@tiscali.co.uk

Can anyone help with an image / images of TR6's fitted with the following types of after market hardtop. Lenham, SAH, Honeybourne and Microplas? These are needed for a future article I am pulling together for TRaction. In fact if you have of any other makes they would also be welcome and may be better than ones I already have.

Hope someone can help

Cheers

Derek

saffrontr@tiscali.co.uk

Hi Derek,

Thought i had a couple of photos of lenham jobys on usa cars, but cant find them yet. Some of them were very ugly.

If you need the factory version you are welcome to any of my mine. :rolleyes:

Cheers

Guy

Hi,

A bigger rear view image of your TR would be useful for the article as I do intend to make mention of TR6 fitted with the earlier hardtops.

Cheers

Derek

saffrontr@tiscali.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

Have to say that the green car looks quite attractive with the Surrey fitted.

The exhausts don't look like the usual twin sports system that I had on my old 6 - those tailpipes in the photo aren't as upswept.

Have to say the hardtop in Guy's photo was probably made when practicalities were more important than the aesthetics.

Doesn't the fuelfiller cap look a little odd (sorry to be such an anorak, but there's nothing on TV and I'm a bit bored ;) )

Regards

Peter

Guy,

Thanks for that. The one you've shown looks like a "SnugTop" by Custom Hardtops from Long Beach California. I now have details of circa 15 different manufacturers who made hardtops for the TR6 albeit I don't have images for them all. If anyone has a decent image of any of the following, Lenham, AKS, SAH or Honeybourne versions they would be much appreciated.

cheers

Derek

saffrontr@tiscali.co.uk