LOST TR2 UPF250

I have just renewed my Dads TR Register membership for him for his birthday as we were talking about TRs today at work. He used to have a TR but im not sure what it was (I think it was a TR2) I remember it as a kid sitting on our driveway,but when we moved house and my dad was building the new bungalow he had to sell his beloved TR to help pay for the tiles on the roof.

He has regretted that day ever since and is always moaning that he should never have sold it. I was wondering if anyone in the club has maybe got this car or if anyone knows what ever happened to it as I know it would put him out of his misery

The registration no was UPF 250 (which again he has never forgotten)

If you could help in anyway possible that would be great

I know that he is a member of the Essex club that met at ingatestone hall earlier last year and i think he asked a few members there but i dont think he had much luck

Many thanks

Andy Wickham

Onyawick@aol.com