Panels for TR4a

Dear Everybody,

I am restoring a'63 TR4a. I need quite a few panels. The expensive bit is the four wings i need. They seem to cost 500 sterling a pop.... I'd love to get hold of some second hand ones. Do any of you out there know where I should look, or do you have one or all ???? i am living in southern ireland, but will be at home in cornwall this christmas. THANK YOU !!!!

Rupert, Cork, Ireland

Dear Everybody,

I am restoring a'63 TR4a. I need quite a few panels. The expensive bit is the four wings i need. They seem to cost 500 sterling a pop.... I'd love to get hold of some second hand ones. Do any of you out there know where I should look, or do you have one or all ???? i am living in southern ireland, but will be at home in cornwall this christmas. THANK YOU !!!!

Rupert, Cork, Ireland

Rupert I assume you have already talked to all the usual suspects i.e. TR Shop TR Bitz TRGB and Walter Petchey. I would have thought that out of that lot someone would have repairable/good ones for less than £500.

Stuart.

Dear Everybody,

Rupert, Cork, Ireland

Hiya Rupert,,,

I have a whole set of 4 Stanpart panels plus bonnet and boot,,they were all taken off of my 4a 25 years ago, and stored in my 2nd bedroom !!

All in good condition,all Stanpart, all off the same car,,,

Give me a call

97834 818737

01689 608709

Billy.

Dear Everybody,

Rupert, Cork, Ireland

Hi Rupert,

My mobile number was 07834 818737,,i typed in an 9 incorrectly

Cheers Billy

Dear Everybody,

Rupert, Cork, Ireland

Hi

I found all 4 of the wings on ebay.

The last one-left rear wing- cost me 180.00 Pounds and I bought it only last week.

the other 3 about the same price.

There seem to be a few around secondhand.

The only difficult one to find is a rear valance. If you've got one hang on to it for dear life!!

Cheers, john.