TR6 wanted for Classic & Sports Car feature

Hi

We're looking for a bright coloured TR6 to take part in a 5-car Seventies Sports Car shoot next Monday or Tuesday (Dec 10/11), somewhere in the Home Counties or thereabouts.

The TR6 will also almost certainly be used as the main cover image for Classic & Sports Car's March 2008 issue, which expalins the request for a bright-coloured example like red, yellow or tahiti blue.

Who's up for it? You can contact me here or even better by emailing me direct on too_plus_two@yahoo.co.uk for more details

Regards

Russ Smith

Hello

Mine's in Shepperton. Gleaming Carmine red, Wolfrace wheels with white-walls, mohair hood, perfect chrome, looks the nuts.

But you'll need to send a truck for it, as the engine has conked out.

Go on, I could do with the money :P

Hello

Mine's in Shepperton. Gleaming Carmine red, Wolfrace wheels with white-walls, mohair hood, perfect chrome, looks the nuts.

But you'll need to send a truck for it, as the engine has conked out.

Go on, I could do with the money :P

Money, what money! Unless times have changed since I whizzed all over the country doing photo shoots, perhaps, if you are lucky you might receive a few photos. It is nice to see your car in a magazine though. Pity mines in Spain, he could come out though, lovely and sunny. :D

Regards,

Hi

We're looking for a bright coloured TR6 to take part in a 5-car Seventies Sports Car shoot next Monday or Tuesday (Dec 10/11), somewhere in the Home Counties or thereabouts.

The TR6 will also almost certainly be used as the main cover image for Classic & Sports Car's March 2008 issue, which expalins the request for a bright-coloured example like red, yellow or tahiti blue.

Who's up for it? You can contact me here or even better by emailing me direct on too_plus_two@yahoo.co.uk for more details

Regards

Russ Smith

Russ,

Too bad I'm not in the UK! bowtie6 sure would love to be in the pages of Classic & Sports Car!!!

Check out my website: BOWTIE6's website

Regards

joe

Thanks to everyone who has offered their TR6 – I had a superb response by email and pm. We now have a car booked in for Monday, so look out for the March issue of Classic & Sports Car, out in early Feb.

Regards

Russ Smith

Sapphire blue would sell much more copies surely! :P

Sapphire blue would sell much more copies surely! :P

Hi, Steve,

COV 897 K appeared in August 1996 edition of Classic and Sportscar.

Regards,