Hi Guys

Asked this question in another Thread but the owner didn't surface on the forum, so asked again but with more focus

Saw these in the Pre 66 at Goodwood, is it your car ? Who makes the seats ? :unsure:

Some feed back suggests that they are the Mk2 Moss seats but I don't think so as they don't quite match the photo and these seats seem to have more of a bucket effect.

Any help appreciated ;)

Mike,

My money is still on Moss, have a look again at mine on your previous posting and you will note the similarities, or better still, email the photo to Moss and ask them.

Wyn

Hi Wyn

Thanks again for the input...........

Tried that, they don't know what day it is <_< ................suggested that I buy them and change if no good !! :blink:

Hoping to see them at the C&SC show NEC

The 2 stalk head rests and horizontal pleats look similar to seats supplied by TRGB and the TR Shop. Might be worth giving them a ring? However their 'standard' models include perforated seat facings and self-coloured piping.