The TR7 Malvern winner in '06'

Hi to The Brunel TR Group.

I had a chat to a member "Blue TR6 owner" at the Berkeley Castle meeting last weekend about a guy who had his TR7 repainted by a chap in Thornbury,and it won a prize at malvern last year.

I live in Yate,my 1970 TR6 is ready for repainting,and I am in the process of getting quotes.

I cannot remember the guy who did his paint job or where he was located?? I was told he was looking to buy a garage in the area.

Please could the owner of the TR7 contact me,as I would like to take a look and get a quote from the guy who did it.

I will have to come to your next meeting 19th sept at Long Ashton I believe?

Cheers Dave

Hi to The Brunel TR Group.

I had a chat to a member "Blue TR6 owner" at the Berkeley Castle meeting last weekend about a guy who had his TR7 repainted by a chap in Thornbury,and it won a prize at malvern last year.

I live in Yate,my 1970 TR6 is ready for repainting,and I am in the process of getting quotes.

I cannot remember the guy who did his paint job or where he was located?? I was told he was looking to buy a garage in the area.

Please could the owner of the TR7 contact me,as I would like to take a look and get a quote from the guy who did it.

I will have to come to your next meeting 19th sept at Long Ashton I believe?

Cheers Dave

Hi Dave the chap you are seeking is Mike Burgess I will try and contact him tomorrow and let him know about your posting.

Regards Moe

Hi Mo

X L N T!!!

Many thanks, Have got andy on the case as well!!

I am off down to Beaulieu this afternoon for a long rummage at this weekends do. Will be back sun eve.

Cheers Dave

Hi Dave I have sent you a PM.

Regards Moe