Bleeder thread size

Guys

Many years ago I used Goodridge Speed Bleeders on various of my cars and liked them. Yes I know all about Gunsons kits, non return valves in plastic tubes ect ect, I'm sure they work for you but don't try to persuade me!!.

What I would like to know, if anybody has an M16 metric caliper off the car, is, what is the thread size of the bleeder. I'm not sure if it is 3/8 * 24 UNF or if it is a metric size.

For the uninitiated, Speed Bleeders are a replacement for standard bleed nipples but have a spring loaded tip. When loostened by a half turn the spring holds the tip on the seat to stop air going in but a push on the pedal is enough pressure to lift the tip off its seat and let the old fluid out. Used to use these on Stock Cars where a front axle ripped off in a heat, replaced and then brakes needing re bleeding, no tubes, just loosten the Speed Bleeder pump away and job done.

Demon Tweeks sell some sizes but others are avaliable from the US.

Thanks in advance

Tim