All,

I found this by chance,an American site dealing with the Lucas PI system, not in Triumphs but in Maseratis, Ferraris, Chevys.

I've not seen it linked from here or anywhere.

Far too much in it for me to explore all, yet, but lots of interest.

See: http://www.lucasinjection.com/index.html

John

Edited by john.r.davies

It is indeed a great site, not least because it has the complete Lucas PI manual online (might be a good idea to download your own copy in case the site goes away).

Andy Thompson first linked to it on this forum in 2004, and a fellow signing himself john.r.davies posted a link to it in October 2006 ;) There have been 19 other links to it as well.

Cheers,

John

PS Sorry, couldn't resist. And it's the kind of site worth reminding folks about.

It is indeed a great site, not least because it has the complete Lucas PI manual online (might be a good idea to download your own copy in case the site goes away).

Andy Thompson first linked to it on this forum in 2004, and a fellow signing himself john.r.davies posted a link to it in October 2006 ;) There have been 19 other links to it as well.

Cheers,

John

PS Sorry, couldn't resist. And it's the kind of site worth reminding folks about.

That john.r.davies, eh?

His Alztheimer's must be worse than he thought.

John