Door panel material

Hi all, does anyone know where to get door panel material from in dark blue,i spoke to a trimmer today and he tells me the only way to get the lines in the panels is to stitch them in,does anyone have a picture of a panel they have had done,thanks in advance,nick.

i spoke to a trimmer today and he tells me the only way to get the lines in the panels

is to stitch them in,

I know Skinner have the machine to form the lines with heat, as per original.

I don't know of anyone else who can do this. They can even do this on leather.

I can send a picture of my blue trim (Skinner, leather, light blue) if that will help.

PM me with your email as I find it impossible to upload post pictures.

(I've tried all the hints, but when I try to upload, the computer just goes on trying

for ever without suceeding)

Not an easy panel to do yourself, especially with the door pocket, elastic etc.

AlanR

Nick, As has been said the original cars had welded seams in the vinyl. Skinners maybe the only ones who can reproduce this. I enclose a photo of my midnight blue TR4 stiched panel which I obtained from TR Bitz some years ago. I suspect they are cheaper than Skiners so the issue is originality and how much you are prepared to pay for it.

Regards

Trevor

Nick, As has been said the original cars had welded seams in the vinyl. Skinners maybe the only ones who can reproduce this. I enclose a photo of my midnight blue TR4 stiched panel which I obtained from TR Bitz some years ago. I suspect they are cheaper than Skiners so the issue is originality and how much you are prepared to pay for it.

Regards

Trevor

Trevor,thanks, very looks good ,nick