Turn Signals innop. '76-TR6

4-way flashers work so bulbs are OK.

Hi Pete, if the hazards work, you know the wiring and bulbs are OK. Almost certain to be dirty contacts within the Hazard light switch, which disconnect the indicator circuit. Check all the earths as well.

Edited by jonlar

Hi,

As Eric says, it's worth checking the flasher unit is working - I recently had exactly the same symptoms and found it was a dead flasher unit causing the problem. (I swapped it with the hazard unit to check as they are the same on my car, but you could just check there is power reaching it as a first start? If it is, but the relay is not clicking, then swap it with a spare as they are cheap and easy to replace! (Located inside the car on the left hand side upper left footwell, just behind the trim panel - in a spring clip on my RHD CR series). Hope this gives you another clue!

Regards,

Michael.

Edited by CONCRETE24