Hi All, I will be adapting my TR2 to accept a steel hard top. The hard top I have has no drip channels which were secured to the hard top around where the top and rear edge of the side screens would seat. They were made of aluminium I believe, part nos 802611/2. They are no longer shown in the Moss price list. Does any of you knowledgeable folk know of any stockist, or of a similar replacement item ?

Thank you in anticipation.

Trevor

Hi All, I will be adapting my TR2 to accept a steel hard top. The hard top I have has no drip channels which were secured to the hard top around where the top and rear edge of the side screens would seat. They were made of aluminium I believe, part nos 802611/2. They are no longer shown in the Moss price list. Does any of you knowledgeable folk know of any stockist, or of a similar replacement item ?

Trevor

Hi Trevor

The last time I had a hard top like that was a fibre one and i had to make my own up using aluminum carpet edge trims, the type that has a raised end to act as a finisher for deep pile carpets, it takes some careful bending to achieve the right profile. I think it came from B+Q. They also sell other profiles as well so you may find a better one but that certainly looked ok and as I think originals are pretty much unavailable you wont really have a lot of choice.

Stuart

Trevor

Hello Trevor,

I have a hardtop bought at Malvern 2 years ago, I am going to get around to renovate it one day.

It has all the bits and bobs connected and should you wish I would take some pictures of the alloy bits ,you could make your own I suppose.

If you need pics send me your e mail address, I havent a clue how to put a photo on the forum!

regards Peter E Mail peter.fenlon@manitowoc.com