Hello folks

Another request for information on how a previously boxed TR4 goes back together! This time its the feed to the oil pressure gauge. I have the gauge and I have a plastic tube about 45" long with a female threaded brass joint at one end and a male at the other, the female fits the rear of the gauge. There's no obvious point at the filter end to take the pipe and looking in the books there is a brass or copper pipe with a banjo fitting that I don't have! Also a rubber flexible hose is in the picture? If I'm missing these two hoses the question is where does the banjo fitting go? It looks like it fits to one of the bolts holding the filter housing to the block but how the hell does the oil reach there?

Yours in complete ignorance

Phill

The oil finds its way past the threads of the lower forward filter head mounting stud. There are two different copper washers, the larger one goes on the block side, then the banjo, then the smaller washer, then the cap nut.