Code of Conduct for all members of the TR Register (TR Owners Club Ltd)
TR Register is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of all its members, ensuring a positive and enjoyable experience for all. The club believes that it is important that members, employees, administrators and others associated with the club must, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club, with the TR Register Board of Directors, care of the TR register Head Office.
As a member of TR Register, you are required to abide by the following code:
- As a condition of membership, members are required to abide by all national and local laws and regulations. To take responsibility for ensuring they are up to date with the clubs Articles of Association, code of conduct, and any club rules/policies determined by the Directors from time to time, and ensure they understand and adhere to them. They must not take part in any illegal activities. Abuse of the above conditions could result in disciplinary action.
- A Director will apprise his/herself of the latest:- club Articles of Association, Companies Act, the Insolvency Act, the Company Directors' Disqualification Act, the Data Protection Act, the General Data Protection Regulations, the Enterprise Act.
- Directors must keep all other directors informed of their actions with regard to the TR Register; keep a record of their work done to fulfil their obligations and additional projects/ responsibilities. Ensure that he/she is regularly provided with sufficient information to satisfy him/herself that he/she and fellow directors are fulfilling their obligations. In the event of a supplier making offers to them for goods and services at special prices, they must politely decline and report this. All of the above shall be done via the Directors forum.
- All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of age, gender, ability, race, cultural background, religious beliefs or sexual identity. All members must be welcoming to and encouraging of all other club members at club events and local group meets and on the Forum regardless of which model TR they drive.
- All members are required to promote the TR Register and its aims, be a positive role model, treat other members and officials, employees and sub contactors with the same level of respect one would expect for themselves. The use of correct and proper language is expected at all times. Inappropriate language or bullying of any sort will not be tolerated. Members should encourage everyone to enjoy the benefits of the club and understand that people have different motivations for taking part.
- Members should recognise the valuable contribution made by group leaders and officials who are usually volunteers. They give their time and resources to provide club benefits, activities, events, and offer help when needed. All members are required to respect officials and publicly accept their decisions.
- Any disciplinary action will be determined and dealt with by Directors, or any member appointed by them, on a case by case basis. A violation of any of the above conditions/rules may subject the offending club member to a warning, or in extreme situations, expulsion from the club. Should a club member's membership be terminated, they must remove any association with the club from their vehicle, email, websites and form signatures.