Red Rose Bulletin - August 2017
Red Rose members have been very busy getting out and about and attending various events and car shows.
The main event of the summer, The Red Rose Weekend, was a great success with 38 cars heading off on the Saturday run to The Oil Can Cafe and on the Sunday to The Salt Works museum and Dagfields Craft Centre.
At the TR International Weekend in Malvern Red Rose had four winners! Pete Knapper in his TR2, Jonathan Smith in his TR4, Keith Nutall in his TR4 and Adey Bennet in his TR4. Quite impressive I'm sure you will agree and congratulations go to them all for bringing home the silverware for the club.
Red Rose members were also in attendance at the British Ironworks Centre for their annual Transport Rally, Wirral Historic Vehicle Rally and Capesthorne Classic Car show and despite wet starts all events ended in sunshine.
There is a still lot to look forward to before the Autumn weather sets in so why not come and join us at one of the forthcoming events or at the monthly Antrobus meeting.
Events List , August / September
- 13 August – Antrobus meeting, Afternoon run, Ann and John Thorp to Norton Priory Gardens
- 19, 20 August - Tatton Park Classic and Passion for Power show
- 26, 27, 28 August - Gold cup qualifying Saturday /Sunday and Monday race day / classic cars
- 2,3 September – TR Register Lakes Tour
- 3 September – Chomondeley Classic Car Show, (pre booking required) Classic Shows
- 8,9,10 September - Goodwood Revival
- 10 September – Antrobus meeting - Afternoon run / treasure hunt, Jonathan and Caroline Smith
- 16,17 September - Footman James Manchester Classic Car Show, Event City, Manchester
- 24 September – Gordale Garden Centre Classic Car Show, Wirral Classic Car Club. Details TBC
- 26 September – 1 October - TR Tours, Ireland
Click here for pdf version: Red-Rose-Bulletin-August-2017.pdf