Hello to all our members,

Can I ask all our members if they are visiting Malvern in July for the International Weekend to celebrate the 40th birthday of our TR5/250s would submit details of their cars either to myself or complete the application form on the Register website?.

I am currently drawing up a list of entrants, and I need the reg no, CP/CD nos, and the colour. Also if you have a story to tell/your car has a particular interest to other members etc.

The Register along with other members are currently planning a programme of events to highlight this celebration of what is our most rarest of TR, and I am in negotiations to have the three earliest TR5s CP1/CP2/CP3 in attendance plus I have made contact with Martin who owns the 3rd last TR5 off the production line.

Current interest is very high but I need more 250 owners to come forward.

On the 1st of April I will be attending the group leaders meeting at Didcot, and can I ask all group leaders to give their members a nudge, and I will happily accept details obtained at this meeting.

My email address and phone no can be found in the Action under the White Rose group in the social scene section.

Many Thanks

Peter.