insalation of new hood frame

What's the problem exactly?

I've found hood frame fitting very straightforward. Its just the three screws (worth buying some nice new shiney ones) each side and the five bolts through the back rail.

Has it come with the tapes fitted? If not, this is a bit trickier as you need to get the hoops in the right place before you rivet them into place. I'd suggest measuring someone else's if you don't have an old one. When you have it set up, put a strip of velcro (the soft looped side) along the top of the hoops to stop wear and cover the rivet heads.

What's the problem exactly?

I've found hood frame fitting very straightforward. Its just the three screws (worth buying some nice new shiney ones) each side and the five bolts through the back rail.

Has it come with the tapes fitted? If not, this is a bit trickier as you need to get the hoops in the right place before you rivet them into place. I'd suggest measuring someone else's if you don't have an old one. When you have it set up, put a strip of velcro (the soft looped side) along the top of the hoops to stop wear and cover the rivet heads.

thanks for that my old hood frame had no webbing at all and was badly distorted it seemed to pull o/s window back so door glass hit top of frame I`ve had window out to put new dash and moved it as far forward as poss but Ithink its twisted and I`m not sure if it`ll straighten so i have`nt got a good start point for the tapes