TR5 for sale

Guest Marvel901

Guest Marvel901

Hi everyone,

Reluctantly I am about to offer my second TR5 for sale as, having recently moved I cannot afford to start the restoration process, and I still have not finished the current TR5. SO.... It is advertised in next issue of TRaction, but maybe someone might read this first.

The car is a complete UK F reg car (originally white) and is completely dismantled. Almost all reusable body parts, including chassis, have been blast cleaned ready for repair. I deem all that is left to be saveable. All non saveble parts like trim and floor pans have been disposed of. Front bulkhead is good, plenum too, rear not so good but only the usual rust. Some new panels including stanpart front inner wings, bulkhead side panels (probably repros ) couple of chassis members, front wheel arch assembly (stanpart) floor pan and 1 side inner sill etc. Some items already rebuilt including dash, instruments and proper clear hooters switches, wiring loom and also gearbox but, have not got round to overdrive yet but is complete ready for rebuild.

Any inspection welcomed but price is £4K no offers.. buyer collects from N Yorks

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone,

Reluctantly I am about to offer my second TR5 for sale as, having recently moved I cannot afford to start the restoration process, and I still have not finished the current TR5. SO.... It is advertised in next issue of TRaction, but maybe someone might read this first.

The car is a complete UK F reg car (originally white) and is completely dismantled. Almost all reusable body parts, including chassis, have been blast cleaned ready for repair. I deem all that is left to be saveable. All non saveble parts like trim and floor pans have been disposed of. Front bulkhead is good, plenum too, rear not so good but only the usual rust. Some new panels including stanpart front inner wings, bulkhead side panels (probably repros ) couple of chassis members, front wheel arch assembly (stanpart) floor pan and 1 side inner sill etc. Some items already rebuilt including dash, instruments and proper clear hooters switches, wiring loom and also gearbox but, have not got round to overdrive yet but is complete ready for rebuild.

Any inspection welcomed but price is £4K no offers.. buyer collects from N Yorks

PLEASE CAN YOU CALL ME ABPUT THE tr5 for sale on 07801 631632 thanks Gary