TR6 feature in Classic Car Weekly

Just a heads up...this Wednesday issue of Classic Car Weekly (14/21 Dec) features an early TR6 Pi, (White, with wire wheels like mine) I was initially disappointed it was only ranked 20th out of 40 Classic cars in their annual review!...Until I realised it was more to do with each cars individual story! The TR in question was one of the 4 original cars loaned out by Triumph to various Motoring Press journalists. Good double page spread about the car as tested by CCW, and by the original Press journalist. Worth a read guys. 

Great heads up CO26309!

Second heads up: the December 01 edition of Classic & Sports Car has a good article called “Oceans Apart” on the TR-6 vs. 240z I noticed in our libraries’ app Libby. Loved the article which has some really good photos of the two marquees and reasonably interesting comparisons. Also worth a read guys!