seats for a 6

want to change seats to something more comfy mine have had it but can`t run to two new tr6 ones any idea what else fits nice and looks right do the cobra etc fit in ok as there are lots on ebay

The Miata/MX5 seats fit well after purchasing/fabricating brackets. You will need some kind of brackets regardless of whether your goal is to use the original mounting holes in the floor or if you plan to whack four new holes because you need to clear the bottom of the seat. The seats fit well and look good although I think the ones that have the seperate headrests (which I could never find in the US) look better. The mid 90's seats can usually be had on ebay for fairly low prices, fabric or leather, and they have speakers in the headrests which after replacing with better full range speakers do a good job in enhancing the audio.

Stan

Shuey

I'll second what Stan posted, the MX5 seats are one of the best improvements, comfort wise that I have made to the car, I've the early type with the fixed headrests but my SIL has a late MX5 with the separate headrests and I would say the earlier seats are more comfortable but probably don't look as good.

Ron